Cancellation & Reservation Policies
The only reasons for reimbursement should be due to:
- Illness or physical injuries with a doctor’s note stating that you cannot perform the activity or trip.
- That you have not been able to come to the country or canceled your trip to Costa Rica.
- That you must return to your country sooner. (With the itinerary flight)
- Or for a compelling reason/ personal emergency with a proof of the situation.
If you have any of the above inconveniences, the percentage of reimbursement are:
- Cancellations made up to one (1) day or more prior the arrival date (shuttle, tour or SPA) are subject to a 10% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations less than twenty-four (24) hours before the arrival/departure date (shuttle, tour or SPA) will be charged in full (100%)
- Changes made less than twenty-four (24) hrs. before the arrival/departure date (shuttle, tour or SPA) will have an additional charge and will be done upon availability.
- You can make the reservation up to one day (1) prior to your arrival but you must be aware that cancellation policies will apply.
- Rates listed on the website are valid on the date the reservation inquiry is made and are subject to change without notice.
- Published rates are not guaranteed until payment is received. All reservations are subject to availability. Confirmation numbers will not be issued until payment has been received in full.
- For modifications or updates, you must contact our Tour desk department by phone, email or chat at least 48 hrs in advance.
- There are no refunds for “no shows” on the day that service (shuttle, tour, or SPA) is scheduled.
- There are no refunds for services executed.
- About transfer service: We watch the flight status online and your driver waits in the meeting hall usually from 10 minutes after actual landing of the aircraft. Approximate time to get through the baggage claim area is 60 minutes.