Cancellation & Reservation Policies
The only reasons for reimbursement should be due to:
- Illness or physical injuries with a doctor’s note stating that you cannot perform the activity or trip.
- That you have not been able to come to the country or canceled your trip to Costa Rica.
- That you must return to your country sooner. (With the itinerary flight).
- Or for a compelling reason/ personal emergency with a proof of the situation.
If you have any of the above inconveniences, the percentage of reimbursement are:
- Cancellations made up to two (2 ) days or more prior the arrival date (shuttle, tour or SPA) are subject to a 10% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations less than twenty-four (24) hours before the arrival/departure date (shuttle, tour or SPA) will be charged in full (100%).
- Changes made less than twenty-four (24) hrs. before the arrival/departure date (shuttle, tour or SPA) will have an additional charge and will be done upon availability.
- You can make the reservation up to two days (2) prior to your arrival but you must be aware that cancellation policies will apply.
- Rates listed on the website are valid on the date the reservation inquiry is made and are subject to change without notice.
- Published rates are not guaranteed until payment is received. All reservations are subject to availability. Confirmation numbers will not be issued until payment has been received in full.
- For modifications or updates, you must contact our Tour desk department by phone, email or o WhatsApp (+506) 6048-7032 at least 48 hrs in advance.
- There are no refunds for “no shows” on the day that service (shuttle, tour, or SPA) is scheduled.
- There are no refunds for services executed.
- Regarding the Departure transfer, the maximum waiting time after your time reservation is 10 minutes, after this will be a consider like NO SHOW.
- About transfer service: We watch the flight status online and your driver waits in the meeting hall usually from 30-45 minutes after actual landing of the aircraft (Approximate time to get through the baggage claim area).